November 8 – 9, 2021 (PST) | Virtual Conference
The Canadian Institute’s Virtual 12th Annual Law of Policing Conference takes place this Fall on November 8-9, 2021! As public mistrust continues to grow and police agencies are being held to a higher account, ensure you and your team stay up to date on the latest legislative changes and precedent-setting cases affecting law enforcement professional standards in Canada.
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS include:
- Top Trends and Action Points for Handling Public Complaints and Misconduct Offences
- How to Manage Employee Performance and When to Escalate to a Discipline Investigation
- Civil Liability Exposure of Cities: Year in Review of Top Cases and Need-to-Know Development
- Preserving the Integrity of Digital Evidence Management Prior to Courtroom Proceedings
- Preparing to Testify in Court: Real-World Tips and Traps to Avoid
View the Full Agenda and Register Today!
BCWLE Members SAVE 10%! Mention code: D10-372-372IX02 when registering.
CPD Accreditation Available.
Monday - Tuesday, November 8 - 9, 2021
All Day Event
$BCWLE Members SAVE 10%